Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Essay Reflection

I think that I have really improved on my essay writing since the beginning of the year. First of all, my grammar was absolutely horrible. I didn't seem to know the difference between a comma and a question mark. Now I have gotten my grammar mistakes down to small things like not putting commas in the right place and what not. Second of all I have done a much better job on answering the prompt and staying focused on that prompt. I used to go off on random tangents about things that didn't pertain to the essay prompt whatsoever. But now I can easily focus on the prompt and I am able to find a lot of information to support my thesis statement. Overall Mrs. Altman has helped me tremendously with my essay!

1 comment:

  1. At the beginning of the year Iwould do the same thing, write things that had absolutely nothing to do with the prompt! It always really annoyed me when I had to read my own essay!

    ReplyDelete