Monday, November 8, 2010

Essay Improvements

I think I have improved the most on answering the entire prompt. Comparing my first and second essay, I didn't answer the whole prompt correctly on the first one, whereas on the second one, I was sure to answer all parts. Another thing I have improved on is connecting the body paragraphs to the thesis. Learning to effectively make a connection between everything in the essay has be greatly beneficial to me. Looking at all this skills I have improved on, I hope to improve more and more as the year continues.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Josie! That is great that you are making improvements.I have had trouble on answering all parts of the prompt too but hopefully on this last essay, I improved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had trouble on answering all parts of the prompt too! I think everyone struggled with that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Josie! I'm sure you did great on this essay by focusing on those things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I struggled with that too. I'm glad you're improving!

    ReplyDelete