Thursday, October 14, 2010

" ... I went with her without crying, or trying to run away, like my little brothers and sisters were doing. We all went in diferent cars because we were going to different places, and all of them were hanging out the windows yelling for Mama" (Bardi 5).

I was really shocked that Mary Fred was able to hold herself together so well and not cry for her parents like her younger siblings. If it were me being seperated from my family, i probably would not have been able to be so calm.

4 comments:

  1. It is almost as if she didn't have a choice though, that she had to not cry because everyone else was and they needed someone to look up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Bridget, that supprised me too...but she is 16 and her siblings needed a role model..so it kinda makes sence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I was surprised because even though she is 16, she seems much younger in the real world away from her religion so i'm surprised she didn't break down sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arbitrary to the conversation, The title space is there so there is no eyeful of large, orange text.

    Just an FYI.

    ReplyDelete