Thursday, August 12, 2010

Scuba Diving

Hi I am Alec Thompson, and like many people there is some things you might not know about me. The main thing you might not know about me is that I LOVE to scuba dive. I have only scuba dived once, and it was in a pool, but it was incredible. We played underwater hockey, and jogged laps on the bottom of the pool. I loved every second of it and I will be scuba diving in an ocean this fall. I cant wait untill then! So now you know something about me that you never knew before.

5 comments:

  1. scuba diving? i had no idea. i thought it was all track and cross country for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scuba diving sounds so cool, Alec! I'd probably be too scared to do it but I love the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tori Puellman, Wow I had no idea you could jogg laps on the bottem of a pool, sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went scuba diving at the bottom of the rec-plex pool!! I agree, it's tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They should totally have cross country scuba diving! It would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete