Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hello! It's Michelle Zigler!

Hey, this is Michelle. I'm in Mrs. Altman's 5th hour. I'm so excited to be blogging with my classmates! I enjoy blogging quite a lot. Anytime free time I have I write about my day. Besides blogging I love to read, but unfortunately school seems to have taken over my life and I never have time for anything anymore! I also love to write. Once out of college (if I decide to go) I hope to move to New York City to start my writing career. I know I won't make a lot of money and I really do not care. Living the life as a starving artist seems so exciting and such a thrill! I cannot wait to move to the Big Apple. Well, that's just a little peek into my life!

2 comments:

  1. Michelle! You are my favorite person ever. If you ever do become a famous writer, you better invite me to your fancy parties! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle I thnk you should do what you want to. Even if it doesnt make much money, thats ok. Money isnt everything. So go have fun in life and live your dream!

    ReplyDelete